Facelift Before & After San Diego
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER FACE LIFT AND MINI FACE LIFT RESULTS.
When evaluating facelift before & after San Diego results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. As often as we can we use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our face lift scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
PLATYSMA MUSCLE CORSETING (PLATYSMAPLASTY)
The bands running vertically in the central neck are the platysma muscle. In the youthful neck this muscle is tightly bound and barely visible. With age the platysma sags and separates creating “platysmal bands”, highlighted by the red arrows.
Although it is not possible to remove the platysma Dr. Kolstad can recontour this muscle using a special corseting technique. Many surgeons will leave the platysma unaddressed or charge additional fees for plastysmaplasty. Dr. Kolstad incorporates this treatment routinely into his lower lift without additional charges.
HEALED FACE LIFT INCISIONS & SCARS
NONLIFTING PROCEDURES: NECK LIPOSUCTION
Many people looking to enhance their neckline would benefit from smaller procedures in combination with a lower lift or alone. Ask Dr. Kolstad if you are a good candidate for liposculpting under the chin and neck, a chin implant or fat transfer.