A “liquid facelift” is a popular term for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation. A combination of dermal fillers, volumizers and Botox can provide a noninvasive solution for a refreshed, rejuvenated look. A liquid facelift works best on faces without significant laxity or advanced signs of aging.
Facial fillers and Botox work best to correct the following areas:
- Creases in the forehead and brow.
- Wrinkles around the eyelids and lips.
- Deep folds around the nose (nasolabial folds) and corners of the lips (melolabial folds).
- Loss of volume in the lips.
- Loss of volume in the cheeks.
- Loss of volume in the temples.
- Dark circles under the eyelids and tear troughs.
A facelift is by far and away the best option to turn back the hands of time in the lower face and neck. A lower lift is the ideal treatment for improving a sagging jaw line, falling cheeks and a blunted neckline. There are no lasers, ultrasonic devices or peels that can reverse the effects of time and gravity better than a lower lift.
A lower facelift is designed to treat the following areas:
- Loss of a neckline
- Accumulation of skin
- and fat under the chin.
- Wrinkles and sagging along the jaw and in the neck.
If you have questions about injectable fillers, Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse or Sculptra, please contact Kolstad Facial Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kolstad. You may call our office at 858.859.2563 to schedule your appointment today. We are conveniently located in in La Jolla between I5 and I 805. We serve men and women in La Jolla, Del Mar, San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe, Solano Beach, Encinitas and Southern California.