Scarless Blepharoplasty San Diego Case #35.
A scarless transconjunctival blepharoplasty removes under eye fat bags. Lower eyelid surgery involves making tiny incisions on the inside of the lower eyelid, through which excess fat can be removed or repositioned. Since there are no external incisions, there is no visible scarring and minimal downtime, with most patients able to return to work and regular activities within a week.
Dr. Kolstad has extensive experience performing scarless lower blepharoplasty and can help you achieve a more refreshed, youthful appearance without the need for extensive surgery. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about this innovative procedure.
1) Lower eyelid fat bag removal. Scarless blepharoplasty removes or repositions fat from the lower eyelid area.
2) Cosmetic lower eyelid surgery can be adjusted to your specific areas of concern. Loose skin cannot be removed with a scarless approach.
3) Young people have lower eyelid fat as well. Tired eyes usually are the results of lower eyelid fat.
4) Dr. Kolstad’s expertise in facial plastic surgery allows him to customize the procedure to each patient’s unique needs and goals, ensuring natural-looking and long-lasting results.
5) As with any cosmetic surgery, it’s important for patients to have realistic expectations and to follow their surgeon’s post-operative instructions carefully to optimize their healing and recovery.