PHOTO GALLERY – Nose Job with Chin Augmentation
DORSAL HUMP RHINOPLASTY SAN DIEGO
This patient wanted to improve the appearance of her profile. She did not like the prominent hump on the bridge of her nose because she felt that it made her nose look too large for her face. She was also concerned with her under projected chin.
Rhinoplasty can be used to reduce a prominent dorsal hump and create a nasal bridge with a more feminine size and slope. This patient chose to combine her rhinoplasty with a chin augmentation, which is an excellent way to enhance the profile view. When a chin is properly projected with a chin implant, it adds definition to the chin and jawline and also improves facial balance.
1) Rhinoplasty San Diego 40: 2 weeks after nose and chin surgery.
2) Rhinoplasty San Diego 41: Notice how the eyebrow flows seamlessly into the top of the nose. The bridge is perfectly straight and connects to a tip that is refined without being over narrowed or pinched.
3) Rhinoplasty San Diego 42: Dr. Kolstad’s most important goal during every surgery is for the result to look perfectly natural.
4) Rhinoplasty San Diego 431: Changing a few millimeters to the nose and chin can rebalance the entire face.
5) Rhinoplasty San Diego 400: The profile views show the results achieved with surgery very early. Compare the results from 2 weeks and 12 months after rhinoplasty and chin augmentation.
6) Rhinoplasty San Diego 401: The front view takes the longest time to mature. The tip and bridge of the nose will continue to refine in shape and size for a full year after surgery.
7) Rhinoplasty San Diego 403: Notice how the eyebrow flows seamlessly into the tip of the nose. The bridge is perfectly straight and connects to a tip that is refined without being over narrowed or pinched.
8) Rhinoplasty San Diego 405: One year after nose and chin surgery. A very natural, elegant result.