PHOTO GALLERY – MIDDLE EASTERN RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
MIDDLE EASTERN RHINOPLASTY
Middle Eastern rhinoplasty is one of Dr. Kolstad’s most common procedures. San Diego has a diverse community with people from every part of the world. Many nose job surgeons will have the same rhinoplasty result for every face. Dr. Kolstad specializes in achieving unique results that match your features as well as your ethnic background.
This patient did not like the drooping tip of her nose. She wanted her tip lifted to a more feminine angle. She felt like the nose was too wide and lacked form.
During her consultation multiple changes to her nose illustrated using computer modeling. Using computer imaging different angles of the nasal tip rotation were provided. This patient preferred a more elegant lifting of the nasal tip. The nasal cartilages were refined to make her nose fit her face better.
1) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 555: Do you want your nose to match your other features? Dr. Kolstad uses rhinoplasty to make your eyes more beautiful. Other facial features appear more attractive when the nose is not so dominant.
2) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 501: Middle Eastern noses can have features that are often technically challenging to address. Dr. Kolstad’s primary goal is for the result to match your features and also your ethnic background.
3) San Diego Ethnic Rhinoplasty Specialist: Elevating the tip and adding projection makes the nose more narrow on the front and side views.