REVISION RHINOPLASTY BEFORE & AFTER
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF REVISION RHINOPLASTY RESULTS.
When evaluating revision rhinoplasty before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
MENS REVISION RHINOPLASTY SAN DIEGO
Sometimes It Is Not the Wrong Surgeon, but the Wrong Philosophy. Start With the Right Philosophy. Revision rhinoplasty is an advanced procedure that requires highly sophisticated training, expert techniques and the hands of a specialist.
This patient sought revision rhinoplasty in San Diego. He was unhappy with the results of his previous surgery and was looking for a revision rhinoplasty expert in La Jolla. He was concerned about a bump on his bridge after rhinoplasty. He did not like the unnatural shadowing from the bridge-tip contour. Dr. Kolstad used rib cartilage to rebuild and support his nose. Men’s revision rhinoplasty should create a strong, masculine nose without over lifting or pinching the tip.
This complex type of revision rhinoplasty typically takes Dr. Kolstad 4 hours to complete.
1) Revision Rhinoplasty San Diego 514: Dr. Kolstad used rib cartilage to straighten the bridge and create a more natural contour from top to bottom.
2) Revision Rhinoplasty San Diego 516: A small bump was fixed at the top of the nose and the drooping nostril was lifted.
3) Revision Rhinoplasty San Diego 518: Male rhinoplasty should never be overdone. Small conservative changes can make a dramatic impact.