PHOTO GALLERY – MALE RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Rhinoplasty for men in San Diego is a very common procedure. Men and women share many of the same goals with rhinoplasty. Fixing a drooping nasal tip or bringing down a hump on the bridge are commonly performed for both men and women. The primary distinction is that men’s rhinoplasty should not be overdone. Shaving down a hump too far can lead to a feminine slope on the profile view. Lifting the tip too high can feminize the nose as well. Dr. Kolstad uses rhinoplasty to create a strong nose that is masculine in appearance. The nose is refined, just not too refined.
This patient was unhappy with the appearance of his droopy nasal tip. He was bothered by the irregularities in his bridge and lack of a uniform contour. Dr. Kolstad takes a conservative approach to male rhinoplasty to ensure the results maintain a natural, masculine appearance. By slightly rotating the patient’s droopy nasal tip upwards, he created a more refined and defined nasal tip that retains strong, masculine characteristics.
1) Male Rhinoplasty San Diego 5: A droopy nasal tip and nostril can be corrected without rotating the tip of the nose upwards to a feminine angle.
2) Male Rhinoplasty San Diego 4: The most important component of male rhinoplasty is to not over do it. A man’s nose can look refined while still maintaining strong, masculine characteristics.
3) Male Rhinoplasty San Diego 1: 12 months after rhinoplasty.
4) Male Rhinoplasty San Diego 9: A refined nasal tip without looking small, pointy or feminine.