Scarless Lower Eyelid Surgery Case #34.
What does blepharoplasty cost in San Diego? The cost of lower eyelid surgery depends on the complexity and length of surgery. One of the benefits of lower eyelid surgery is that it typically has a relatively short recovery period. While individual recovery time may vary, many patients are able to return to their normal activities within a week or so after the procedure. Dr. Kolstad can provide more specific instructions tailored to your unique case.
Additionally, advancements in surgical techniques have made it possible to perform lower blepharoplasty with minimal scarring. Dr. Kolstad uses a technique known as transconjunctival blepharoplasty, which involves making incisions inside the lower eyelid, hidden from view. This approach allows for precise fat removal without damaging the skin or leaving visible scars.
If you are considering lower blepharoplasty in San Diego, Dr. Kolstad is a highly skilled and experienced facial plastic surgeon who can help you achieve your desired results with minimal downtime and scarring. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our procedures and pricing.
1) Scarless blepharoplasty 1: Ready to restore a youthful and refreshed appearance to your eyes? Dr. Kolstad specializes in lower blepharoplasty procedures, which involve removing excess fat from the lower eyelids to create a smoother and tighter look.
2) Scarless blepharoplasty 2: Scarless lower blepharoplasty is a minimally invasive technique that can address under-eye bags without leaving visible scarring.
3) Scarless lower eyelid surgery 3: This procedure involves making an incision inside the lower eyelid, allowing the surgeon to access and remove excess fat and tissue without disrupting the skin’s surface.
4) Scarless eyelid lift 4: The scarless approach to lower blepharoplasty can result in a faster recovery time and less noticeable scarring compared to traditional techniques.
5) Scarless blepharoplasty 5: Patients can typically resume normal activities within a week after surgery, and any swelling or bruising can be managed with ice packs and over-the-counter pain medication.