PHOTO GALLERY – HISPANIC RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Hispanic rhinoplasty is one of Dr. Kolstad’s most common procedures. San Diego has a diverse community with people from every part of the world. Many nose job surgeons will have the same rhinoplasty result for every face. Dr. Kolstad specializes in achieving unique results that match your features as well as your ethnic background.
This patient did not like the tip of her nose. She felt like it was too wide and was not proportionate to her other features. She had a small bump on the bridge of her nose but her primary goal was to bring the tip into balance with her other features.
1) Hispanic Rhinoplasty San Diego 200: Rhinoplasty should always look perfectly natural. Dr. Kolstad prefers subtle refinements to overdone, plastic appearing noses.
2) Hispanic Rhinoplasty San Diego 202: Rhinoplasty does not need to be overdone. One to 2 millimeters can make a dramatic difference in the presentation of a nose.
3) Hispanic Rhinoplasty San Diego 201: The bridge of the nose is now straight creating a linear light reflex from the eyebrow to the tip of the nose. The nasal tip is refined without looking pinched.
4) Hispanic Rhinoplasty San Diego 208: Open rhinoplasty incisions should be difficult to find when repaired correctly.