PHOTO GALLERY – San Diego Hispanic Rhinoplasty Results
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
This patient thought her nose was out of proportion to her other features. She did not like the bump on the bridge of her nose. She wanted a tip that was tighter and more refined. She did not like the hanging columella or nostril droop. Dr. Kolstad performed her surgery through open rhinoplasty. Dr. Kolstad created a very natural result that doesn’t look plastic or overdone.