PHOTO GALLERY – HISPANIC RHINOPLASTY SAN DIEGO
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
RHINOPLASTY IN LA JOLLA
Dr. Kolstad has an extensive rhinoplasty practice in San Diego. His practice, like all of San Diego, has a diverse population representing ethnicities from all over the world. This gallery is organized features common in many Hispanic noses. Dr. Kolstad customizes rhinoplasty to match your features as well as your ethnic background.
This patient did not like the bump on the bridge of her nose. She felt like her nose was too dominant on the profile view. She was not too displeased with the tip but wanted a little more refinement. Her rhinoplasty surgery was performed through an open approach. Dr. Kolstad recontoured her bridge to fit her face much better.