Hispanic Rhinoplasty Results San Diego
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
RHINOPLASTY IN SAN DIEGO
Are you looking of the best rhinoplasty in San Diego? One way of the best ways to evaluate potential surgeons is by studying their rhinoplasty before and afters. Many nose job surgeons will have the same rhinoplasty result for every face. Dr. Kolstad specializes in achieving unique results that match your features as well as your ethnic background.
This patient desired a more refined and contoured nose. Dr. Kolstad used rib cartilage, diced and contoured, to add height to her bridge. Her tip was projected and the hanging columella was lifted.
1) Hispanic Rhinoplasty San Diego 564: Different ethnicities require different rhinoplasty strategies. Dr. Kolstad will customize your surgery to match your features making sure it fits your ethnicity.
2) Best Rhinoplasty San Diego 756: Dr. Kolstad used crushed rib cartilage (DCG) to add height to the bridge. The tip of the nose was pushed outwards to add projection. Did you know the nose could be made bigger and more beautiful at the same time?