Brow Lift San Diego Case #15.
Do you have hooded eyes that make you look tired or older than you really are. Are you bothered by Crépey upper eyelid skin? You may be a candidate for upper blepharoplasty, also known as hooded eye surgery or an eye lift surgery. This procedure involves removing excess skin from the upper eyelids. To get the best upper blepharoplasty results many patients are good candidates for brow lift surgery as well. This patient was treated with a brow lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty.
Dr. Christopher Kolstad is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon and performs blepharoplasties frequently at his San Diego clinic. During a consultation at our office, Dr. Kolstad performs a thorough exam and will be able to go in-depth for recommendations for eyelid procedures. The blepharoplasty cost is based on complexity of the procedure and duration of surgery.
1) Upper blepharoplasty: By removing excess skin from the upper eyelid area, Dr. Kolstad can create a more youthful and refreshed look that enhances your natural beauty.
2) Eyelid surgery: Dr. Kolstad is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in upper eyelid surgery.
3) Blepharoplasty before and after: This patient was concerned with her excess upper eyelid skin and sought out a surgeon who can perform a brow lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty.
4) Browlift lift: Are you bothered by the appearance of tired or puffy eyes? Upper eyelid surgery may be the solution for you. By removing excess skin and fat from the upper eyelid area, this procedure can create a more awake and refreshed look.
5) Upper eyelid lift: Patients curious about the cost of upper blepharoplasty are advised to contact the office to set up a consultation, where Dr. Kolstad will be able to perform a thorough examination.