REVISION RHINOPLASTY BEFORE & AFTER
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF REVISION RHINOPLASTY RESULTS.
When evaluating revision rhinoplasty before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
SAN DIEGO REVISION RHINOPLASTY
Sometimes It Is Not the Wrong Surgeon, but the Wrong Philosophy. Start With the Right Philosophy. Revision rhinoplasty is an advanced procedure that requires highly sophisticated training, expert techniques and the hands of a specialist.
This women sought revision rhinoplasty in San Diego. She had rhinoplasty years ago by a different surgeon. She did not like how wide her tip was. She felt like the bridge of her nose was to large. She thought her the size of her nose was out of proportion to her other facial features. Dr. Kolstad used rib cartilage to reshape her nose. Revision rhinoplasty is much more complicated that primary surgery. Dr. Kolstad will frequently need rib cartilage to rebuild the nose and reverse many of the previous changes.
1) Revision Rhinoplasty San Diego 651: Dr. Kolstad performed this revision rhinoplasty to improve the breathing and create a more refined nasal appearance.