PHOTO GALLERY – RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Asian noses come in all shapes and sizes and Dr. Kolstad will customize an outcome to meet your features and your goals. Depending on your features you may require adding height to the bridge using either rib cartilage or a silastic implant.
The tip of the nose can be pushed further out using cartilage from the ear or the septum. Dr. Kolstad does not use “L” shaped implants due to risks of implant extrusion and nasal tip scarring.
LIQUID (NONSURGICAL) RHINOPLASTY
Would you like to improve your nose but are not ready for surgery? Try Dr. Kolstad’s Liquid Rhinoplasty. Using injectable fillers Dr. Kolstad can add height to the bridge of the nose to improve shape and definition. This procedure can be safely performed in the office with minimal downtime. Dr. Kolstad does not add filler to the nasal tip due to risk of skin necrosis.
FACIAL REJUVENATION: Lifting and Facial Fat Transfer.
Dr. Kolstad uses a combination of face and necklifting to address loose skin and sagging in the lower face and neck. He prefers facial fat transfer to rejuvenate the cheeks and midface.