PHOTO GALLERY – ASIAN EYELID SURGERY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
ASIAN EYELID SURGERY
This patient felt like his eyes looked heavy and wanted a more visible eyelid. He noticed bulging of the lower eyelid fat and always had dark circles around his eyes. He was concerned with creating an unnatural appearance after eyelid surgery. He was treated with an eyelid crease creating upper eyelid surgery and Dr. Kolstad’s scarless lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty).
* Individual patient experiences and results may vary.
1) Asian Eyelid Surgery San Diego 500: Eyelid surgery can open your eyes and refresh a tired appearance. Asian eyelid surgery requires a unique approach to avoid “Westernizing” the face.
2) Asian Eyelid Surgery San Diego 501: Asian eyelid surgery should not be overdone. Removing too much fat or skin from the upper eyelid can create an unnatural, plastic appearance.
3) Asian Eyelid Surgery San Diego 505: Recontouring fat bags underneath the eyes is most apparent when looking upwards.
4) Asian Eyelid Surgery San Diego 515: Healed upper eyelid incisions.