PHOTO GALLERY – RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Asian noses come in all shapes and sizes and Dr. Kolstad will customize an outcome to meet your features and your goals. Depending on your features you may require adding height to the bridge using either rib cartilage or a silastic implant.
The tip of the nose can be pushed further out using cartilage from the ear or the septum. Dr. Kolstad does not use “L” shaped implants due to risks of implant extrusion and nasal tip scarring.
Not everyone that wants to changes the shape of the nose needs surgery. Nonsurgical “liquid” rhinoplasty is a popular choice for many of our rhinoplasty patients.
This patient wanted to make her nose higher and more narrow. Dr. Kolstad used Juvederm to add height to the top of her bridge making the nose straighter and more feminine.
* Individual patient experiences and results may vary.
1) Asian Rhinoplasty San Diego 200: Liquid rhinoplasty can create an elegant nasal bridge without surgery or downtime.
2) Asian Rhinoplasty San Diego 201: Adding height to the bridge of the nose creates a more slender nasal appearance and brings balance to the cheeks and midface.
3) Asian Rhinoplasty San Diego 202: Not ready for surgery? Dr. Kolstad can reshape your nose in the office using an injectable filler with minimal downtime or recovery.
4) Asian Rhinoplasty San Diego 204: A very natural, elegant result.