PHOTO GALLERY – HAIR TRANSPLANT RESTORATION
Neograft San Diego / FUE Hair Transplant San Diego
This patient was concerned with frontal hair loss. He was treated using a 2,086 graft hair transplant to restore the frontal and temporal hairline. Dr. Kolstad used the Neograft FUE hair restoration to minimize downtime and prevent strip scarring.
The anterior hairline was made in a variegated pattern to create a more natural appearance. Single hair follicular grafts were used to create the anterior border with multiple hair follicular grafts placed posteriorly.
EARLY RESULTS (Immediately after and up to 3 months post treatment)
- Hair Transplant San Diego 500: Three months after hair transplant the grafts are small, immature hairs. Throughout the year the hairs thicken and increase in density.
- Hair Transplant San Diego 501: Three to six months after hair transplant the grafts begin growing. The results improve throughout the year as immature hairs gain thickness grow multiple shafts.
- Hair Transplant San Diego 502: Three months after FUE hair transplant.
MATURE RESULTS (After 10 months or more of hair growth)
- Hair Transplant San Diego 205: One year after FUE hair transplant of 2,086 grafts to restore the frontal and temporal hairline.
- Hair Transplant San Diego 207: Dr. Kolstad offers both Neograft FUE and strip FUT hair transplants.
Additional San Diego Hair Transplant Information
Hair Transplant in San Diego From A Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon
To schedule an appointment, call us at (858)859-2563.