PHOTO GALLERY – HAIR TRANSPLANT RESTORATION
Neograft San Diego / FUE Hair Transplant San Diego
This patient was concerned with temporal hair loss. He was treated using a 1,500 graft hair transplant to restore the temporal hairline. Neograft FUE hair restoration was used to minimize downtime and prevent FUT scarring. The anterior hairline was made in a variegated pattern to create a more natural appearance. Single hair follicular grafts were used to create the anterior border with multiple hair follicular grafts placed posteriorly.
EARLY RESULTS (Immediately after and 1 week post treatment)
- Neograft San Diego 51: After 1,500 graft session to restore temporal and frontal recission.
- Neograft San Diego 52: Seven days after treatment the hair has grown long enough to cover the extraction sites.
- Neograft San Diego 53: Seven days after treatment the hair can be groomed to cover the insertion sites.
- Neograft San Diego 54: Before and 1 week after FUE hairline creation.
MATURE RESULTS (After 10 months or more of hair growth)
- Hair Transplant San Diego 501: 1,500 graft hairline restoration.
- Hair Transplant San Diego 502: FUE hair transplant used to create a very natural, elegant frontal hairline.
- Hair Transplant San Diego 503: Temporal hair recession restored using FUE to create a more youthful hairline.
- Hair Transplant San Diego 504: FUE used to restore frontal and temporal hairline recession.
Additional San Diego Hair Transplant Information
Hair Transplant in San Diego From A Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon
To schedule an appointment, call us at (858)859-2563.